1. Time and place
The Third International Sculpture Symposium AUTUMN. INSPIRATION. PENZA 2010 will take place in Penza, Russia, from the 10 of August, till the 2 th of September 2010 at the hotel complex «Chistie Prudi».
2. The aims of the Symposium:
· Acquaintance of the Russian spectators with the tendencies of modern sculpture of the world,
· Popularization of art and sculpture,
· Creation of sculptures for sculpture park "Legend ",
· Strengthening of international contacts,
· Art exchanges between sculptors of different countries,
· Development of tourism in the Penza region
3 Organisers of the Symposium:
· The Government of Penza Region,
· The hotel complex «Chistie Prudi»,
· The Company "ROSSTROY"
Sculpture park "Legend",
4. The symposium provides for the artists:
Accomodation and meals at hotel «Chistie prudi»,
Materials for sculptures white marble from 1, 5 to 2 cubic meters; wood (2 logs of an oak 2 m x diameter 50 cm or 1 log 4 m x 50 cm for one composition); metal(steel or stainless steel sheets)
The individual allowance 1000 € (one thousand euros) at the end of the Symposium by cash for every sculptor,
The equipment of a workplace with all basic equipment, (electricity, compressed air, a place for storage of tools and changing clothes),
Angle-grinders (230 mm) for stone sculptors,
Transport from the airports of Moscow to Penza and back from Penza to Moscow airports by bus,
Exhibition of small sculptures during Symposium at the Museum of International Sculpture Symposiums AUTUMN. INSPIRATION. PENZA
Publishing of the catalogue of the Symposium,
Reflection of the main events of the Symposium in a website www.sculpturesymposium.ru,
Information about events of the Symposium in mass media of Russia (newspapers, TV, magazines, radio)
5. The artist undertakes:
· To create a sculpture not later than the closing date of the Symposium (2 nd of September 2010) according to his selected projects,
· To have own electric, air and hand tools and personal means of protection,
· To have own insurance for all duration of Symposium
6. A theme of the Symposium 2010
« Myths and Legends »
7. Procedure of selection of participants:
Participants of the Symposium (30 sculptors for marble and 10 sculptors for metal and for wood) will be selected by special jury by the submitted projects of sculptures and documents.
All required sketches and documents should be presented in digital form to the organizing committee par e-mail: email@example.com not later than the 10 th of January 2010. For selection to participation artists should present:
1. The filled and signed registration form of symposium.
2. СV of artist
3. Minimum of 4 photos of the previous sculptures of the artist of the monumental size,
4. Minimum 2 projects of proposal sculptures from every applicants. Sketches (drawings) of proposal sculptures from 4 sides). Better to present 4 photos of small models of proposal sculptures from 4 sides
5. · The description of the project (the title of a sculptures, materials, the dimensions, the descriptions of art ideas and meaning).
The results of selection for participation of a symposium 2010 will be announce on a website of a symposium www.symposiumsculpture.ru on the 1 st of February 2010.
8. Other conditions:
The artist can use any other materials for a sculpture, but he provides it himself.
The artist can arrive on a symposium accompanied by any person, but meals and accommodation of the person will be paid by artist or this persons.
The symposium does not pay transport charges of artists, drinks, phone, etc.
Sculptures created during the Symposium are the property of organizers and will be installed in sculpture park "Legend".
The rights of ownership to the finished sculpture, including the copyrights, belongs to the organisers
Yury Tkachenko, sculptor, coordinator of a symposiums, art-director of sculpture park ‘LEGEND”, www.yurytkachenko.net , www.tkachenko-yury.narod.ru, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel mob. +79053653873, tel home +78412407905, address: Russia, 440071, Penza, Stroiteley ave, 138-104
Valentina Dusavitskaja, sculptor, secretary of a symposiums, art-director of Museum of International Sculpture Symposiums Autumn. Inspiration. Penza: www.dvalentina.blogspot.com, E-mail: email@example.com, tel mob. +79053653873, tel .home +78412407905, address: Russia, 440071, Penza, Stroiteley ave, 138-104
Hotel complex «Chistie Prudi», sculpture park " Legend ": <http://www.hotels-penza.ru>, address: 442395, Russia, Penza area, Mokshansky region, Ramzay village, Ozdorovitelnaya street , 2, tel. 007 8412 78 0000
|Chain of gypermarkets “Vector”